All too often the pockets of poor practice in health and social care are the things that make the headlines. The annual Care Co-ordination Association (CCA) Awards are an opportunity for staff and organisations to raise the profile and highlight some of the areas of excellent practice that are happening across the CCA membership.
The categories for 2014 are:
- Outstanding Practitioner’s Award: Individual practitioner’s award nominated by service user / carer group or individual – click here to download the application form
- Excellence in Providing Information about the Care Process for Service Users and / or Carers
- Excellence in Monitoring and Evaluating the Care Process
- Excellence in Care Planning Policy and Practice Standards
- Excellence in the Care Process
- Innovative Systems to Support Effective Care Process (IT or non IT)
- Journal Awards: most useful article in ‘The Approach’ as nominated by members – (A ballot paper will be emailed to all CCA members in June).
Further details about CCA, the categories and the entry criteria can be found here.
All entries must be submitted, along with an application form (here) to the CCA Association no later than 28th July 2014; certificates will be presented at the CCA’s National Event in October 2014.