We are setting up the group to improve crisis plans so that service users will be able to say “I am supported to develop a plan for how I wish to be treated if I experience a crisis in the future and there is an agreed strategy for how this will be carried out.”
We talked about this at the York Service User Network on the 25th June and agreed that we needed another meeting so that people could give their views.
I would like to invite you to a meeting on the morning of Thursday 16th July 2015 in York, if you would like to come along, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you can’t come to the meeting or prefer to offer your views by email, then please see below; you can leave your responses as comments on the blog or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-production of Crisis Plans Group
Questions for service users
Please help us understand how to involve you to improve the way that we work with people to co-produce crisis plans.
This work should be Coproduced and Accessible. Please can you help us by answering the questions below?
- How can we improve or change how we describe what Co-production means?
- Who should attend the group?
- How should decisions be made in the group?
- What else can we do to make the work of the group a Coproduction?
- How can we improve or change how we describe what “accessible” means?
- How can we make sure the group is accessible?
- Are there any rules or standards we should agree to make the group accessible?
- Do you have any other comments?